To the attention all foreign investors!
The State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Privatization, Demonopolization and Development of Competition HEREBY INVITES YOU TO PARTISIPATE IN STOCK EXCHANGE SALES related to the State-owned Stock Packages present at the Charter Funds of the following Joint-Stock Companies, subject to Sale to the Strategic Foreign Investors in accordance with Resolution by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 28, 2015 PP-2340 «On measures aimed at increase of the share and significance of the private ownership in the economy» and Resolution by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 10 2016 No 33 “On Measures Aimed at Implementation of the Resolution by President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 21, 2015 No PP-2454 “On the Additional Measures Aimed at Attraction of the Foreign Investments into the Joint-Stock Companies”.
Hereby we would remind!!!
In accordance with the Resolution by President of the republic of Uzbekistan dated December 21, 2015 No PP-2454 “On the Additional Measures Aimed at Attraction of the Foreign Investors into the Joint-Stock Companies”, the number of privileges has been stipulated for the Foreign Investors purchasing the State-owned Assets, including:
– According to the Decree by President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 11, 2005 No UP-3594, following privileges shall be applied to the Joint-Stock Companies where the Share of a Foreign Investor Constitutes from 15 to 33 percent of the Charter Capital:
– Income tax;
– Tax on property;
– Tax on Area Development and Social Infrastructure Development;
– Single Tax;
– Obligatory Deductions into the Republican Road Fund;
– Applying these privileges depends on the volume of the Investments.
– For a period to January 1, 2020 from Taxation shall be exempted the Profits of the Foreign Investors gained in a form of the Dividends accrued on the Stocks belonging to them at the Joint-Stock Companies;
– Joint-Stock Companies with Foreign Investments shall be exempted from payment of the State Fees at their Applications to Courts with a Claim on Violation of their Rights and Legal Interests with their consequent recovery from a Party recognized guilty by the appropriate Court Decision.
In accordance with the Resolution by President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 3, 2014 No PP-2200 “On the Additional Measures Aimed at Sales of the State-owned Facilities to the Small Business and Private Entrepreneurship Entities”, period of Purchase Payments to be made for a purchased State-owned Assets (excluding the Initial Payment) shall be defined by the Seller, but shall not exceed 24 months since a date of entry into force of the Sale-Purchase Agreement, unless otherwise order has been established by the decisions of the State Commission for Conduct of the Tender Sales at Sales of the State-owned Property to Foreign Investors or the Governmental Resolutions
For obtaining the additional information on the Stocks’ Packages subject to Sale and the Joint-Stock Companies, you may apply to the following addresses:
– State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Privatization, Demonopolization and Development of Competition. Address: 55, Uzbekistanskiy Ave., Tashkent City. Phone: (99871) 259-21-38, 259-21-14, 259-20-29. Web-sites: www.gkk.uz, www.gki.torg.uz. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Center for State Assets Management. Address: 55, Uzbekistanskiy Ave., Tashkent City. Phone:(99871)-259-21-48, 259-21-20, 259-21-47. Web-site: www.csam.uz. E-mail: email@example.com
– “Toshkent” Republican Stock Exchange JSC. Address: 10, Bukhara str., Tashkent City. Phone: (99871)-236-07-40, (998 71) 233-32-31. Web-site: www.uzse.uz. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– “MULK-SARMOYA BROKERLIK UYI” AJ. Address: 10, Bukhara str., Tashkent City. Phone: (99871)-232-10-45, 232-10-46. Web-site: www.ndvakt.uz. E-mail: email@example.com
Dear Entrepreneurs and Businessmen! In case of violation of your rights during the process of the Stock exchange Sales’ conduct, please urgently contact and inform us through the “hot-line” of the State Competition Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan: (0371)-259-21-37